Friday, November 16, 2012

What would you do?

If you could be the person everyone thought you were...would you be them?
I've been asking myself this lately because I always think my friends are better then they think. ( So crazy...right? Nope!)
I was thinking about it and I want to be that person. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to be that person? Just...I wish people could see how truly great they are and how they don't need that in their life. YOU DON'T NEED THAT dumb guy or friend. YOU DON'T.

I guess I'm just sick of people saying one thing...then do the other. But I don't really have anything to talk about because I do that ALL the time.

On another note...This has made me realize how much more important it is for me to wait and find the RIGHT person. Not Mr. RightNow or Mr. Last Week.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML