Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Logan

February is always my "blah"month. School started back up and there is still snow on the ground that I want to leave. Assignments start to pile up and I don't want to do them! The snow makes you stay inside not wanting to leave the warm blankets on your bed. Not wanting to leave your bed, makes it harder to see people/friends and hang out with them. Moving back to Salt Lake has been great but I don't know as many people as I did in Logan. I have less people to choose from in Salt Lake, which is life but it makes me sad knowing that about 80 miles away, I have those people that would craw into my bed and watch movies with me or go hot tubing.



Choosing Utah State was one of my favorite decisions ever made. Yes, I don't go to school there anymore and I never want to go back to school there. However, my two years in Logan were my favorite because of the friends I made. I don't know who I would be without having them in my life. They have taught me many lessons, good and bad, but lessons that have made me the person I am. Going to Logan this past weekend helped me remember that no matter how lonely I get in Salt Lake, I have my friends and they aren't going to stop being my friends despite being 80ish miles away.




They talk to me about silly little thoughts that pop into my head.


Have random dance parties in cars to music that we wouldn't our mothers knowing we listen to.


They see my flaws but also see what's to love about me even when I don't see the same.


They are my friends and I crave them. It's so nice knowing that I have these people in my life that I don't see for months and everything is the same. Everything has changed, but it still remans the same. It's because I love my friends. With love anything can change but it still remain the same, the same conversations, the same memories, the same feelings, the same knowing each other. I'm so excited to grow with these "college kids" grow and become amazing "adults"





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Dianne! Thank you so much for posting this! It made me really happy! We will always be best friends. Our friendship can handle distance perfectly. We are still as close as we were a few years ago. If not closer.

    Thank you friend.

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML