Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I am?

I'm ditzy, blonde and I'm not always the smartest tool in the shed.

However I do love the people around me. Sometimes a little too much and I'm not very great at letting go of those people. Maybe it's because I always think of the best of them in my head.

I always wonder why people like me. Do they like me for my ideas, thoughts or random comments? Do they like me for being caring? or do they only like me because I'm a push over? Because I'm a person you can repeatedly make fun of.

I've had failed friendships in the past 5 years and I'm always upset when it happens. I always take the blame upon myself, but this time around I'm trying not to. But every time it happens, I'm right back to where I am now, sad that I can't call that person and tell them about my day and find out about theirs. That I can't ask them to hang out and eat bad food like Taco Bell.

 I miss them because I love the people around me, even when I can't stand them, I love them. I love every part about them because they have accepted me as their friends and for that, why wouldn't I love them? They "love" me despite all the flaws I see in myself, they hang out with me even when I'm that push over and they tell me to stand up for myself and I never do. They love me even though I'm the silly blonde thats from Canada. Even when I always pick arguments.

I'm sure the moment my friends read this I'm going to get comments like "Dianne, don't be dumb people will always love you"or "It wasn't your fault" or "You are better than that"

It's just been one of those thoughts that come into my head and need to leave...in a blog?





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML