Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Moments.

So while I'm sitting here painting my nails...the morning before a big test. I should be studying but yet I just had a really interesting thought. I've never really questioned why I wanted to be a teacher. I love it. I love watching that look that someone gets in their eyes when they finally understand. Knowing that, that person has something to themselves that no one can ever take away from them. I love that feeling.

My whole life I've always been the more "slow" one. The one that needs the extra time or the help. I'm always going to be that person. But I wanted to take the time to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has ever had to explain something to me. Or even wait for me. Those moments might have only been moments but they made me who I am today. If it wasn't for people showing me that I can learn and people will help and wait, I wouldn't want to be a teacher.

 I want to give that to someone else. I want someone somewhere to understand that YOU can be whoever you want.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML