Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Starting over

Sometimes I feel like crap. I feel like I'm going no where in live and I feel burned out! 
When I get in these moods I have NO CLUE what to do with myself. 
So this time I decided to write down a list of the things that make me happy,  no matter what! 

First thing you gotta remember is... it's okay to feel bad. Your feelings are YOURS. No one can tell you that their wrong or ridiculous. 

Take the day off. If you are like me and hate people when you don't feel happy, give yourself ONE day of just chilling and being alone. The longer I'm left alone, the happier I am!

Next step is MUSIC. Put on some freaking music. Like no joke. Just like the 90% of the rest of the world, music helps people feel better! I REALLY liked this play list the last time http://8tracks.com/silentsoul/pick-me-ups

READ A HAPPY STORY. Okay...this one might not work for everyone. BUT it works SO well for me! A happy story is like a drug. Give me one and I'll be a different person in 30 minutes. (Love stories work best for me ;) )

Another idea, talk it out. Just keep talking about it to your friends. No joke, it took me 6 different friends this last time. Not all of them will make you feel better, BUT you'll find someone who will. (I couldn't be more thankful for my friends this time around.)

Binge do something. Pick something you want to do and BINGE IT. I played 22 hours of a wii game with one of my best friends. It was SUPER helpful. She let me just be mean! (Fighting games work the best, LOVE hitting people when I'm angry)

TAKE A WALK. If I was at home with my puppy, we would have taken a 2 hour long walk. Just walk away from the problem. It WILL make you feel better! 

Last but not lest. Throw your hair up, put tons of make up on! Pick an outfit that you wouldn't normal wear( but want to) and dance around your room to that music. CLEAN(Love cleaning when I have too much on the mind! )

AND take some silly pictures like me ;)








You should feel better in NO time! Hope you have a better day! 






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML