Friday, October 19, 2012

Secrets of the night

Late night thinking...can be weird. Anyways, I was thinking about weird facts about me that people might not know. 

-When I wear high heels I still feel like a litte kid with their moms shoes on. 
- Tutus make me happy. 
- I was NOT a girly girl growing up. (But I wasn't a huge tom boy) 
- I love Dads cookies. 
- I made a fandom video about Twilight and it has more than 2000000 views. 
- I have made of 50 fandom videos. (I made them over a period of 2 years)
- I loved playing Habbo when I was 12 to 15
- I was bullied growing up, but I'm glad it happened. 
- Moving away was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. 
- I'm finally starting to leave high school in high school. 
- I LOVE spending time by myself. 
- I love hanging out with my friends (I feel like people know this about me)
- I don't know what I would do without fanfictions. 

Okay, Dianne is done with giving too much away. (It's not like anyone reads this)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML