Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Turning 19 and the 19th.

My birthday is on July 19th and this year I'm super excited! I get to turn 19 ON THE 19th!!!
Am I the only dork that thinks this is super cool?
I thought I might come up with a list of some great reasons to turn 19! (There isn't that many...)



  • With 19, you have the significance of purchasing cigarettes (although, I didn't care since I don't smoke...I think its yucky! Plus lunge cancer is NOT cool!!!)
  • You can drink in Canada! (Which is cool because I grew up there and I can finally have a LEGAL drink with my friends and family)
  • Other than that...I CAN'T think of anything else! 






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML