Thursday, February 6, 2014

Maddie, a poem



is one of the nicest people I know. 
is kind in so many different ways.
always picks me up when I'm feeling down.
never tells me I'm dumb.
is my blogging buddy.
was the best roommate. 
has the best hair ever.
doesn't judge me for being superficial.
is very thoughtful in all of her actions. 
is very inclusive to everyone around her. 
is ms independent and doesn't need no man. 
is now legal, but smarter than that. 
listens to all of my worries and eases them.
is such a supportive friend.
loves it when I poke her. 
loves Trent and I love her for it. 
will be in my life forever (I won't let her leaveeeee me)  
will talk forever about dumb girl things with me.
goes hot tubing like a babe.
eats wings like a babe.
she's pretty much a babe all around.


Maddie,
 I'm so thankful to have you in my life. You are def a person that makes it brighter and happier. I don't know what I would do without you in my life, to tell how which shirt is better, or lipstick. Most importantly you are there when I have my crazy dumb ideas in my head and you talk me out of all the bad thoughts that go on in there too. I'm so thankful to have met you our first year together because it't  wouldn't have been the same without you there. Everything I do, you're one of the first people I want to tell because you want to hear it and talk to me about it. You are so caring and anyone who you befriend is crazy not to see that. Weelp, this is the first year I've known you where I'm not there with you to celebrate and I'm crazy sad because I love you and I don't want to miss any of it. BUT knowing that I can still be apart of your special days even from a hour and half away makes it better because no matter where life takes us I know we'll be there supporting each other. Maddie, you are a amazing person and don't change a thing.

Love, your crazy Canadian that used to be your roommate in Logan and is missing you so much!
(P.S. Pretty sure I've topped most boys ever with this note ;) )






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. Dianne. This means so much to me! Holy cow! Thank you so so so much for making my birthday special! I love the thought you put into this and all the pictures! Thank you for being my bestie! I miss you and wish you were here to celebrate. You're seriously the best friend a girl could ask for. I'm so lucky!!! I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML