Monday, January 28, 2013

Goals.

I started some goals last week and I'm loving them.
I've always tried to have goals in the past but they NEVER worked as well as these past couple of days. It really is just one step at a time!
- My first goal was to stop biting my nails, okay so this one is still kind of hard for me! But I've found ways I can go A LOT longer from biting them. I paint them every other day and file them ALL THE TIME.
- Brushing my teeth earlier in the night. When your in college you only want to do things once. So if you brush your teeth earlier in the night...well your not going to eat late night snacks... (I've been doing this mainly because I'm been whitening my teeth but you know, it helps)
-Eating attest 2 - 3 fruits of veggies a day. I have been KILLING this! I don't eat healthy food, I just don't. So I took a step towards eating better. It's not really that hard, you just to stick with it.
^ while I know that this isn't going to make me lose weight fast. It's going to help me CHANGE my lifestyle...which is what I wanted to do in the first place.

And well about the whole it's not going to make you lose weight fast...I've got to see a couple of pounds be chipped away!
ANYWAYS, this is how I'm changing myself this week to become a more whole person.




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML