Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Favorites.

Okay, February sucked. My friend once told me about this "law" she believes in. It's that February sucks no matter who you are. Her reasons were that it's cold outside and you don't have the fun of holidays to wait for. Also, she went on a rant about how much v- day sucks for everyone (But I'll save you from hearing about that because I don't agree with her)

I do agree that February isn't and most likely will never be my favorite month, but I thought I would share some good that came from it.

Lets do this thang!

Make up:

Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner
I'm pretty much in love with this eyeliner. I have sweaty eye lids and THIS DOES NOT COME OFF. I can pretty much almost go for more than 20 hours and it will still be there!


The Rocket by Maybelline.
Okay, so this has mixed reviews so far. But I liked it! I had been using water proof for the past month so I was at the store and thought "Okay, Dianne. You really need to stop using water proof! It's bad for the eyes and IT'S SO HARD TO GET OFF" Anyways, the stuff stays on pretty good for me and it works!


Food:

I have been really liking bagels! Bagels this and that! LOVE THEM.

Also, I've been into baby carrots and cucumbers


TV:

Grey's Anatomy, hot doctors and drama...need I say more?


Music:

RED HANDS - Walk off the Earth




Love them! Found them from ShayCarl and just ugh! I just wanna be them. Plus they are from Canada! Doesn't hurt ;)







Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. I dont know why, but this is my favorite post so far!! I LOVE IT! It's clever and cute and shows who you are! I am thinking we really need to get into this blogging thing. We should sponsor each other! I don't know how to do it but I'm figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML