Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holland.

This poem struck a cord within me that I never want to go away.
It's so scary and amazing at the same. This brings tears to my eyes.
I want to go to Holland.
I'm writing this as a 20 year old woman and I want to go to Holland. I want that for my life.
Who needs Italy? Holland has so many perks that Italy doesn't.

I wrote this ^ a month ago after reading the poem Holland.
I still to this day would love Holland.
Starting my twenties have taught me lots, one of the being is that I love everything about disabilities.
It is a true passion in my life that I never want to leave. I've realized one of my reason for being here.
I want to adopt a child with a disability.
I want to work with disabilities.
As hard as my job may be, or sometimes you are going to have rough days ahead but
you'll always have Holland and the love it brings into your life.




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML