Thursday, May 2, 2013

Everybody wants love.

It's simple really. It's something everyone wants. Something everyone needs.
Love
But in the real world, you can't just got out and say "I'm ready, where is someone to love, who will love me back?"
Look around you, I'm sure you already have love in your life. Everyone has some love in their life.
I have love for my family. Love for my friends. Love for my pets.  Love for my hobbies. Love for faults and my successes.
I guess the point to this post is remind myself and others that there is lots of love in the world.
It may not be the fairytale endding you thought about right before you fell asleep as a little girl. Or even the love you day dream about while you walk to work.
It could be the love that your ready. Love that you need right now.
Open yourself to the world around you, you'll find your love.

It's all 

Ingrid Michaelson fault. This song just makes me feel this. 



Okay, well now that I got that sap out of my head, back to studying!
Good luck and may love find you. <3




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML