Monday, March 25, 2013

grateful

Working on my resume always makes me grateful.
Grateful that I've has chances to learn.
To have gotten chances to try new things.
But most importantly it makes me remember all the people who have made me who I am today.
My mother and father.
Sister and brother.
Friends and family.
Teachers and leaders
AND all the people in between. (I'm talking about the crappy people)
It's good to take a moment and think about how lucky you truly are.
How no matter how far you have fallen, you have always gotten up.
I guess I'm also grateful for myself.
I'm grateful for Dianne from 7 years. She has to put up with lots of crap.
But she/we did it. WE got through it. We DIDN'T give up.
One day I'm going to be looking back on my life again, and I'm still going to thank myself.
I hope that day comes again soon.






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML