Sunday, February 24, 2013

temper tantrums

I have been so worked up lately. I just want to scream and run away. But I can't.
It's moments like this where I wish I was someone else. I wish I didn't have expectations. I wish people wouldn't judge me for five minutes and go "Dianne, your so much better than that." or "Don't be petty."
What if I want to be petty? What if my whole life I've tried to do the right thing (For the most part) and WANT to be dumb and stupid??
But no, I can't do that without everyone making me feel like the worst person on earth! I'm SO sick of it. I just want to have huge tantrum! I wanna run around and keep saying no like a 2 year old. I would KILL to be a 2 year old right now.  It's like 3o pound weight that on my shoulders and I want to shake it! But I can't.
I guess I'm writing this as a way of getting it out. But its really not working.

^That is how I feel right now. 
Well, I'm going to research more ways to cool off...because I REALLY need it. 





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! That picture is funny! And I love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Maddie! You should totes make that little kid face with me!

      Delete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML