Friday, May 10, 2013

Current favorites

So...I've been loving some new things lately...like in the past week.


Banana Creamies I LOVE THEM
Like, I'd marry them.


Cold Kraft Mac & Cheese 
No clue why I love this so much, but it's just SOO much better cold, 
Give it a good 20 mintue sit AND then eat. LOVE IT.

Tinder
Pretty sure I'm only obsessed because being in a new city gives you new people on Tinder. (Yes, Maddie! I know it's sooooo 3 months ago, but it's still fun for some of us!) Also I may have found a fun texting buddy, but more on that later ;)


Cruise "Remix" - Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly

I'm IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG. I think I just really like how it's country vs hiphop...it's hiphop right? Or is it rap. Well whatever it is! I LOVE IT.

My new foral backpack. 
I'm mostly in love because it's new and its the shade of blue I'm in love with right now. 
OH and it fits my next favorite soooo nicely. ;)

Ipad
I'm just excited to have this for camp! BUT it does have a greatttt blogger app! 


Yup, those were my favorite for this week!! Maybe I'll make this a weekly thing...or maybe ever other week because lets be real here, I wont really blog that much! 
LOVE DIANNE
xoxoxoxoxoxox



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML