Sunday, July 15, 2012

Procrastination

"I think I have a HUGE problem!" "Why do I always do this to myself??? ""Really Dianne...really?" 'Okay! Lets get to work...or not"
These are thoughts that are always in my head while working on some kind of project. Why do I have these thoughts? Because I always leave things till the last minute! 10 page paper due tomorrow? Oh I don't have to start that till later...Oh it's 1AM? I better start that soon....Crap! I only have 5 more hours to finish! 
So I may or may not be procrastinating my research paper...

On another note, this wedsite helps with procrastination...not really!

http://procatinator.com/



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML