Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rant/Feelings.


Moving home has been different. I love being close to my dog. I love being closer to my mother and father. But at the same time, I don't want this life. It sucks. I want the life I had where I was happy and didn't have to rethink anything. These four walls that hold me in are a blessing and a curse. 
Like today, I said something about how I had a pair of shorts but they were tight. 
Someones respond was "maybe you should lose some weight" 
My biggest fight sometimes is the fight against myself. 
I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT GIRL.
I don't want to care about my weight.
 I want to care about being healthy.
 I want to care about eating right for my body.
 I want to care about myself and how I feel. 
Not about how I look in a pair of shorts. 
I couldn't care less about my body and how much is weights. 
It's MY body, it's the only one I have and I'm going to love it for what it CAN DO. 
Not for something it can't change over night. 
Media today makes trying to love yourself so hard, it's made my whole world messed up. 
It's made me think that I HAVE to be skinny to be a worthwhile person. When this is sooo far from the truth. You have to care about yourself. LOVE yourself and others will too. 
Ugh, okay. Rant over. 
DAILY REMINDED 
Love yourself for what you can do
"Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built up against it." – Rumi

I'll totes post another happy blog too.




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. Can we just overthrow the medias lies, please? People get way too carried away with how they look than who they are. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML