Saturday, July 21, 2012

Underly Spoiled

So, I deiced for my birthday I was going to keep blogging...even if I'm done with it for class! (Plus how could I leave my blogging buddy alone?)

This birthday I was so blessed for the friends in my life. They made make my life so fabulous! 
It started with my dear friend and ex-roommie Maddie, she came all the way to my house (which is 30 minutes away for her) after work! I hadn't seen her all summer and I miss(ed) her SO much! She even waited at my house till 12AM so she could say happy birthday to me in person!!!



The stories/ gossip was just what I needed in my life! She also got me a super cute gift! Some soap and earrings, they aren't just any old earring! They are USU earrings.


 ^ You better believe we will be rocking these at Utah State in the fall!

Then the next day, I went to the dentist...which isn't fun, but I lived.
Shelby and Jenny and I went out to a late lunch/super early dinner! Where I ate super yummy food!



AND Shelby told the staff that it was my birthday and they brought me out this weird fried ice cream thing! 

After that we went back to my house and Monica came over and brought me this surprise! 


                                        ^ Make a wish! Maybe I'll tell you when it comes true!!



Well and then we ate the cake! (The way you always dream about!)
Who needs plates?

Then it was opening the presents and playing Just Dance 3 (Thanks Ashely and brother <3)

Shelby gave me a "Sending you off into the world" care package 




^ Which came with the great Justin Bieber card to "never say never" to love! 

and Jenny got me the perfume I've wanted for a while (and made me get my birthday gift from Sephora!)

and I got myself a little bit of a present for being done with school 

Oh and Jessica, who was in Logan got me a nail polish I had been wanting!


By over all I am super lucky to have these people in my life. They are my rocks and I don't know what I would do without them!! Oh and I'm also super grateful for all the messages, texts and phone calls I got wishing me a happy birthday!! I love you everyone! 








Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML